Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for March 2023  (Read 379 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for March 2023
« on: March 03, 2023, 02:42:27 AM »
                      Hello SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members!

Hello all SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members!!! --Hoping you and all of your families are doing well thus far in 2023!!

I must say, based on the number of folks who attended and participated in our February meet and the and the high level of interest and enthusiasm displayed—along with one ABSOLUTLEY DYNAMIC paramedic supervisor member who lead and instructed the presentation of First aid Kits for Large Groups and Families—WE here in Middle Georgia have defiantly got our “prepping on” –and at full steam!!

Several other of our medical folks from various medical back grounds were also there to assist and offered great advice and experiences with first aid kits needs and “must haves” to other members who brought their questions, concerns and kits for inspection and review. KUDO’s to you all!

I personally want to give a big THANK-YOU SO MUCH to all who attended and offered their experiences and expertise on the topic of needed first aid supplies for large groups/families. We here in the Middle Georgia are very blessed to have such a great group of folks of like minds and hope to continue to grow in numbers as we travel along our “preparedness journey”-–and being able to share with others the importance of  “being prepared” and becoming more self –reliant.

We also want to thank Michael Newsome and his crew at USS for allowing us to have our monthly meetings there--and for their constant support of us in what we are doing with prepping and becoming more self-reliant!! My wife and I will DEFINANTLY be there on 3/18/23 for your Customer Appreciation /1 year business anniversary to help you guys celebrate! 

My wife and I are looking forward seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for March 25th. We are hoping to see some more new folks there and to keep our positive momentum going for 2023!
Take care all, and God Bless! See you all again at the March meeting!

Rhett/VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet
When: March 25, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

Topic: Long Term Food Storage

Long Term Food Storage – Storing food in Mylar bags with oxygen absorbers inside a 5 gal. bucket. This presentation will cover why this method is one of the best to utilize in certain situations when preparing food for long term storage. It will cover sources for these supplies. It will also cover the pros and cons of various long term storage methods. The presentation will culminate with the preparation, filling, and sealing of Mylar bags and a 5 gal. “Breakfast Bucket” that will contain different types of breakfast cereals and drinks. This will allow participants to see how the Mylar bags are filled, sealed, and stored in a bucket with an oxygen absorber. Several handouts will be available providing additional information on the topic. This Breakfast Bucket will provide about 120 individual servings (total) of different types of breakfast cereals plus various breakfast drinks. That would provide breakfast for one person for four months using the manufacturer’s directions, plus hot and cold drinks

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 03:31:53 AM by VoodooMD »
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal