Author Topic: I’m Sorry But I Have No Sympathy…  (Read 369 times)

Surveyor1

I’m Sorry But I Have No Sympathy…
« on: March 04, 2023, 10:22:39 PM »
These people live in a place that averages 13 ft of snow per year and yet they aren’t prepared for a massive storm?  I have no sympathy!  If we were over 3 weeks since the storm and people were getting into dire straits then I “might” feel bad for them but if they haven’t prepared for at least two weeks living where they are, they simply get what they deserve…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californian-writes-help-us-snow-winter-storm-strand-residents-week
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

Re: I’m Sorry But I Have No Sympathy…
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 01:30:00 PM »
Did you not hear all the background noise?  The screams of "where is the government?"  "We need help".  If they don't have extra food, maybe they should move somewhere with cheaper taxes.  They could always have a garden and can.
It does seem like canning jars now cost what a can of food had cost, not too long ago.
Ariel

Surveyor1

Re: I’m Sorry But I Have No Sympathy…
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 02:31:02 PM »
You are right Abigayle, I’m glad I brought my 27 cases of pint jars when they were $8.00😎 (delivered free to my front door😎).
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal