Author Topic: Top 10 health and safety problems people will have to deal with AFTER the bankin  (Read 560 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Top 10 health and safety problems people will have to deal with AFTER the banking collapse

The dominoes will fall. Have no doubt whatsoever, Silicon Valley, Signature, and Silvergate banks are just the first three banks in a long, long line of banks that will not just need bailing out, but will completely collapse in the coming days, weeks, and months of 2023 and on into 2024. This is a mass bank run, and the whole system is set to collapse. It’s a plan, not a byproduct or pitfall. It’s a total system collapse, and the FDIC $100 billion bailout is just a tiny band aid on a deep, gaping wound that will bleed out its victim – America. Who’s ready for what follows?

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/top-10-health-and-safety-problems-people-will-have-to-deal-with-after-the-banking-collapse/

RWS

• Bugged Out
I had my wife read this article.  She said it will be so in the big liberal cities and the large banks.  If you live in the country and have a small bank, still be cautious as the Feds will eventually take  over the small banks also.  Living in the country and growing a garden is a good start.  Need to start making my own medicine so I will have a source when all falls apart.

Anyway yesterday I planted 4 rows of sweet corn.  Today I am attempting to plant 2 rows of tomato plants with 12 plants per row.  I have some Legacy tomato plants and Rutgers tomato plants.  The Legacy is determinate and the Rutgers are indeterminate.  We use a lot of canned tomatoes during the off seasons.  You can tell I live in the Southern part of the state.

Surveyor1

but biden just told me the banks were safe ?

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/yellen-convenes-emergency-financial-stability-meeting-friday-banking-crisis-explodes

BUT did they use the term “safe and effective”🤦‍♂️😳🤔?  I’m guessing it will be 2 weeks before they “flatten the curve”🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️…

Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

nj_m715

"contained" just like sub prime

RWS

• Bugged Out
In any case I will eat good for a while.  Yesterday I planted 4 rows of corn.  Today I am planting tomatoes.  I am on the second row now with enough plants for a third row.  One row is what we usually plant.  The wife & I discussed what to do with the extra if there is any.  We decided to can the extra.  We can tomatoes, tomato soup, vegetable soup and spaghetti sauce.  We also make salsa.  Looks like we will be very busy and not much time to go to Region 2.   I keep buying cases of jars for when and then start filling them up.  When must be NOW!

RWS

• Bugged Out
Lets take a look at Gaza.  It has been 20 days or so since all food water and electricity has been shipped into Gaza.  The mobs have just now started to break into warehouses and take what they can find.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/un-official-warns-civil-order-starting-break-down/

Thousands of people have looted United Nations aid warehouses to seize supplies, an act that the UN alarmingly describes as a  sign of civil order starting to erupt.

“This is a worrying sign that civil order is starting to break down after three weeks of war and a tight siege,” Thomas White, director of the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) in Gaza.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal