Author Topic: School Shootings In Nashville  (Read 697 times)

Abigayle

School Shootings In Nashville
« on: March 27, 2023, 03:11:26 PM »
All our thoughts and prayers, go out to the families, school personal, and students.
Our president came to the podium, the world was watching.  He started out by cracking jokes.  Then, almost as an afterthought (if he is indeed in possession of any thought process).  He mentioned the shoots.  He ended up with more smirks and smiles.  If there was even any doubt, as to his mental capacity, this should confirm his limitations, to all whom were watching.
Never miss an opportunity to attack guns, not shooters.
Another very sad day in America, that will change the lives of all involved, forever.

John Galt 1

Re: School Shootings In Nashville
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 04:12:56 PM »
People with kids or whatever aged under 23 please keep the guns super hidden or locked up.
Not in the nightstand drawer.   
Even after my kids moved out all guns were locked up or super deep hidden for a few years.       Currently all guns are hidden.       Don't want an accident.
Being a parent and remembering how I felt a few tines when was young makes me now extra secure guns.

Legally our kids are "adults" at 18      But at 18 I was still a roiling flash point of emotion.     24+ sounds better to me for carrying a pistol.

just my 2 cents.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

Fixit

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 07:22:27 PM »
Shooter was 28 and trans gender.

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 02:55:51 PM »
Shooter was 28 and trans gender.

Many may not agree with my post and that’s okay we are all capable of our own individual thoughts.  If my post offends please feel free deal with it….

I’ve had a number of friends through the years that came out as either being gay or lesbian.  From a very early age anyone could tell that they were going to go that route.  Heck I even had a cousin and everyone knew by the time he was 3 that he was gay.  That being said, not a single one of any of the gay or lesbian people that I’ve known never felt the need to be something that they weren’t.  I’m of the belief that the vast majority of gay and lesbian people were simply born that way.?  My personal feelings on transgender are completely different.  In my opinion it is some form of mental illness and doesn’t need to be forced on our children!😡  If you watch the MSM and all the other “woke” idiots out there one would think that the population of self admitting “transgender” is 25% and not the actual number of less than .03%!!!  The “woke” crowd screams tolerance yet they refuse to tolerate anyone that disagrees with them or their “cause”. 

If they spent as much time, energy and money trying to stop the fentanyl overdoses then I might respect them…. Why not fight to save and protect our children instead of trying to justify a freak show and their participants!!!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023, 04:36:34 PM »
Surveyor, I agree.  Gays and Lesbians are born just that.  Those that are guilted into trying to change, due to family or peer pressure often end up committing ending their lives or living a life of deep depression.
It was easier for gays to come out and be accepted before this extreme wokeness came into some kind of major issue, for a very small minority.  Gay people don't like it, really.  It is bringing a whole new kind of gay-bashing into the picture.  My grandmothers sister had a gay son, no one knew but him.  He tried marriage to a beautiful, lovely lady, but of course it didn't work.  My aunts' son is gay, as is one of my grandchildren. My best friend has a gay uncle, cousin and son.  All the kids were brought up in the same household, with the same parents....heredity....
Many kids don't know they are gay when they are little.  Being gay and being trans are two totally different things.  Preforming surgery on children to change their sex, in my opinion, is very, very wrong.  Like you Surveyor, just my opinion.

nj_m715

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2023, 06:44:33 PM »
the media, the machine, the swamp, call it whatever you like, wants this to happen

This record-breaking year for anti-transgender legislation would affect minors the most
By Priya Krishnakumar, CNN
Updated 9:46 AM EDT, Thu April 15, 2021

The disturbing proliferation of anti-trans bills, including 23 that target children in schools and school sports, is part of a stunning surge of more than 175 anti-LGBTQ bills in 32 states this year

The GOP’s coordinated national campaign against trans rights, explained
Republicans are unleashing a torrent of anti-trans bills at the state level ahead of 2024.
By Nicole Narea and Fabiola Cineas Mar 10, 2023, 11:05am EST

US State Readies First Anti-Transgender Bill of 2023
New Legislation in Tennessee Signals Renewed Assault on LGBT Rights
Ryan Thoreson

Unprecedented Onslaught of State Legislation Targeting Transgender Americans

it's not anti trans or dangerous or life threatening to stop an underage child from chopping off their bits

if you're not old enough to drive, vote, get drafted, drink, smoke or buy a gun, get a loan or even get a tattoo
you're old enough to cut off your johnson

the spin in the headlines have been directed at firing up this group for the last couple years
according to this study, they need help they don't need to be incited
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32345113
Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide

at least our schools are a voice of reason
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/prof-suspended-after-declaring-its-more-admirable-shoot-down-shout-down-conservative
“it is more admirable to kill a racist, homophobic, transphobic speaker than to shout them down...”

Fixit

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2023, 07:53:13 PM »
Surveyor and Abigayle I do not disagree that some are born that way . But I also know some people that are born thieves ,some are born liars , some are born  killers  some are born adulterers and so on . All of the above are sin and are not to be condoned , supported or incouraged. We all are born with a propensity to sin in one form or the other . All that said I will end with a quote . " Let he who has not sin cast the first stone . "
 Oh and while I have none that I know of in my family . I have work with a lot of people who were .

Surveyor1

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2023, 10:29:24 PM »
Not condoning it or encouraging it Fixit, just stating the facts as I see them.  I also agree that gay and lesbianism is a sin and you are 100% correct, none of us are without sin.  God, very fortunately, gave us a path to get redemption for our sins🙏!  I was simply stating the fact that I believe that there are some people born a certain way, don’t know why but like I said, in most cases it was known they “leaned” a certain way before they even attended school.  I don’t know why but it is what it is…. My point was that once they cross the rubicon into wanting to change their sex I firmly believe that it is a mental disorder that is beyond being gay or lesbian.  They fact that “acceptance” is being jammed down our throats is only making matters worse, especially when these degenerates choose to target the children😡😡😡!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2023, 05:36:28 PM »
Fix-It, Your list consists of many true sins that are often modeled.  Lead by example does not apply in families where gays show up in the linage.  Many of these relatives never knew each other.  Some were even dead before another was born.  There are some very strong statistics proving this to be true.It is biological not a chosen lifestyle.
Why would someone try to go straight for many years, only to end up taking their own lives?  We had a gay couple in our last church.  No one every felt uncomfortable around them.  They were both nurses and had served in the Military.  They kept their private live to themselves.  I never looked at them as sinners.  We were at each others homes a few times.
God seems to be handling judgement pretty well, all on his own.  He holds the answer.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal