Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 499 times)

BennyMG1

Random Thoughts
« on: April 05, 2023, 04:45:05 AM »
I got up this morning, got the coffee going and turned on the news to see that Chicago has voted in a mayor that is even more liberal and progressive than Lightfoot. He vows to continue to defund the police and to raise taxes on businesses. I wonder how many business owners will wake up this morning and start making plans to move operations outside of Chicago. I can’t wrap my head around the people of Chicago voting to make their situation worse.

Sunday night, I heard about several large oil producing countries are planning to cut production by over 1 million barrels a day, so Monday morning I went ahead and filled up my truck and a couple of gas cans at Bucee’s at $2.899 per gallon. I checked the price at Bucee’s on Tuesday and it had jumped to $3.099 per gallon.  This morning when I checked, it was $3.299. Those are significant jumps over the course of two days. A friend reminded me that it is also time for the summer blend gas price increases. So that might contribute to soaring gas prices.

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 05:21:30 AM »
You just have to remember about voting.  It is not how you vote that counts. It is who counts the vote that counts!

nj_m715

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 09:02:21 AM »
thanks to surveyor I've been farming kroger fuel points
it takes 1,000$ of groceries to get a buck off of "up to" 35 gallons of fuel

but they run specials all the time
2x or 4x points for gift cards or 4x points for shopping on friday etc
they have gift cards for everything so I launder the money I would have normally spent at amazon, tractor supply or homedepot through their gift cards and collect "free" points

take jerry cans with you if your vehicle doesn't hold the full 35 gallons
buying just 1gallon will cash out your entire discount so plan to haul as much as you can

I bring enough cans to carry 70 gallons. I just have to buy it in 2 transactions
most months I can bank more 2 dollar fuel then my family uses

ingels has a program too, but I dont use it

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 10:44:55 AM »
Yep, it looks like Chicago has “doubled down” on stupid!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/what-has-chicago-done
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 12:42:22 PM »
My random thought for the day…

The billionaires, NEO and WEF want to depopulate the earth, they haven’t been shy about stating this.  They create a virus and then miraculously come up with a “safe and effective” vaccine that is probably going to depopulate more than the virus itself.  They turn a blind eye to the fentanyl pandemic that is killing hundreds of thousands…. I think by design?

Well I have come up with the most logical solution to their overpopulation problem…. They should encourage more people to become Christians!!!  That way when the Rapture comes they would have a whole lot less people on the planet and could have it all to themselves!  This is a brilliant solution to their problem 🤔🙏🙏🙏L
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal