Author Topic: Tucker Carlson, no longer part of FOX Network  (Read 1460 times)

Abigayle

Tucker Carlson, no longer part of FOX Network
« on: April 24, 2023, 05:09:11 PM »
In a few simple sentences, read with no emotion,  Harris Faulkner announced that Tucker Carlson, "by means of a mutual agreement" (buying that one?) is no longer associated with FOX.
Not sure how the rest of you feel, but I felt that he had  the most relatability, of all the broadcasters.
His timeliness with issues, such at meat production facilities burning to the ground, was always appreciated by my family.  He came through.  Politics pulled out a big hook and swept him off the air after his show on Friday.  He was just starting a prepper show, on FOX, which we were looking forward to seeing.  I turned off the channel.  Thor turned it back on, thinking they will talk about Tucker....FAT CHANCE!  I hope we don't become divided on this issue.  Lawrence has been doing pretty well, but I don't see a replacement for this long time teller of truth.  I know he didn't like Trump, but so what? That was his right.  He is human.  So, very sad this afternoon, on hearing this news.  The name of the game is power.  I hope he becomes very successful, in whatever he choses to do.
This is what happens when you have someone like Murdock in the drivers seat.  He made contributions to Democratic campaigns. He strongly disapproved when Tucker showed the full footage from Jan. 9th.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 07:50:22 PM by Abigayle »
Ariel

Surveyor1

Re: Tucker Carlson, no longer part of FOX Network
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 09:30:02 AM »
The bomber that is directly over the target is usually the one that gets shot down…. The truth about the war in Ukraine (don’t cross MIC), the truth about establishment republicans, the truth about January 6,and the truth about “Big Pharma” is the cause of his demise.  No worries, he will be back, probably on a different platform and be stronger than ever.  One reporter summed it up correctly, “Fox needed Tucker but Tucker doesn’t need Fox!” 

Lol, stock dropped and they are hemorrhaging subscribers to their streaming service Fox Nation 😂😎!  I guess the people in charge over there looked at the Bud Light Marketing team and said, “Hold My Beer!” 🤔😜
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2023, 10:57:11 AM »
I think it came down to the owner and a jealous producer.  She accused him of everything short of bombing the twin towers.  Maybe the Dominican voting machine people agreed to forgo the huge settlement, if they let him go.  The owner is pretty liberal, which was a surprise to me, until I researched his past donations to the Dems.  They are real, not gossip.  Someone looked it up for me on an official site that I don't have access to.  Heck, I can't even copy and paste, or post a link.  I never take the time to learn, my bad.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2023, 11:35:52 AM »
The owner, Rupert Murdoch, is also very good friends with Senator Mitch McConnell who by the way happens to be the head of the snake called “The Establishment”….  I hope Tucker gets angry, to borrow a line from a big green guy, “you won’t like me when I’m angry!”…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 05:03:19 PM »
Was going to add a post when I came. across something I said after Tucker was fired.  FOX (Murdochs) paid the Dominican voting machine people a better settlement than the whole company was worth- This our of Tucker's own mouth on hisU-tube interview, I think, with Jones
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 01:21:10 PM »
But now that Tucker Carlson is free he is able to produce some very good content.  Remember the discussions we have had about the Covid 19 vaccine?  You know about MN_RNA component and it effects on the human body??  W A T C H !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal