Author Topic: Staying Healthy When T.S.H.T.F.  (Read 283 times)

Abigayle

Staying Healthy When T.S.H.T.F.
« on: June 01, 2023, 02:48:32 PM »
I think we all can agree that we have to stop relying on China for our meds.  Personally, many drugs that are handed out have more side effects than the ailment  is is given to cure us, or control a given condition.
This new subject under Medical, hopefully will get knowledgeable members to make suggestions of things that can be grown in our region, to replace some drugs, or encourage well being to avoid needing drugs.
We understand we are not Dr.s. Everyone needs to do their own homework on any suggestions.  No one is telling you to use these.  The information is strictly letting people know what has worked for them.  If you post, please include any side effects of which you are aware.

Abigayle

Re: Staying Healthy When T.S.H.T.F.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 03:08:23 PM »
GARLIC, I will start out with a simple one.  Garlic is great for helping to control blood pressure. Used with other common garden crops, like onion, ginger horseradish and cayenne, it can produce an amazing remedy for staying healthy in winter (research fire cider.  There are way too many uses for garlic to list here, but I would not give this one up and I don't have high blood pressure. It helps with cholesterol; I am border line. Studies have taken place showing promise for warding off dementia, but I am not walking proof of that at this time, worth a try!
Be sure to have lots of unfiltered apple cider vinegar on had, since it is often used in home remedies.  Right now, it is pricey...another shortage...and sometime even hard to find.
I will add a favorite each week.Thor and I each had a calendula  flower on our salad for lunch along with a little holy basil oil.  We are learning, right along with you.  Friends whom have years of experience will aid us, it what really works, so we can share!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal