Author Topic: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for June 2023  (Read 434 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for June 2023
« on: June 08, 2023, 05:11:58 AM »
Hello, SEPN Georgia and Georgia Region 6 Members!  Hoping you and your families are doing well!  Summer is now upon us here in Georgia.  I hope that everyone is taking needed precautions when working outside in the heat!  PLEASE BE SAFE!!!

First, my apologies for not getting this out sooner to you all.  As a recent victim of “Murphy’s Law,” I had some issues with my computer system here at home, and now finally got them corrected - for now!  LOL!

Well, another GREAT and very timely learning session noted in the record books for us this past May on the topic, “Dollar Destruction and Options on What You Can Do to Prepare.”  Our learning session was led by one of our members who has been researching and studying this issue for quite some years.  He offered some EXCELLENT advice, LOTS of articles, related news stories, and some personal stories and experiences as well!

I personally gained HUGE amounts of needed knowledge on this very timely and important topic that I have been lacking and wanting to learn more about for quite some time.  I feel that this information and LOTS of in-depth, informative hand-outs that were shared and discussed, were definitely MUCH APPRECIATED by all who attended!

Mike Newsome at USS informed me that he will start doing random “Pop–Up Discount Days,” where he and his crew will offer a discount (usually 25% off) on all store items there on site!!  He told me that there are no “set dates” and they will only be announced on the store’s Facebook page.  Please follow USS on Facebook for information concerning the discount dates!  GREAT DEALS are to be had at USS!  https://www.facebook.com/UNCLESAMSSURPLUS/

He also wanted me to thank you all for your support of his business.   We surely appreciate him and his crew for allowing us to have our monthly meetings there!  You guys are AWESOME!  J

I also wanted to take this time to personally thank you all who come and support us as well with your attendance and participation at our monthly meetings!  It’s not me, it’s YOU ALL who make it all happen for us, and for that, my wife and I are most grateful!  We feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you! J

My wife and I are looking forward seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for June 24th.  We hope to see all of our regular members and some more new folks as well, continuing to keep our group’s positive momentum going for 2023!

Take care all, and God Bless!  See you all again at the June meeting!

Rhett/VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When:            June 24th, 2023

Time:              10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

6230 Hawkinsville Road

Macon, GA 31216

Topic:             Q &A: Basic Operation/Maintenance of Remington 870 and Mossberg 590 Shotguns 

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions, and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!  Please feel free to bring family and friends!  We hope to see you there!

"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for June 2023
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 04:26:32 AM »

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When:    June 24th, 2023

Time:      10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

6230 Hawkinsville Road

Macon, GA 31216

Topic: Q &A: Basic Operation/Maintenance of Remington 870 and Mossberg 590 Shotguns

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions, and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!  Please feel free to bring family and friends!  We hope to see you there!  ;)

"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal