Author Topic: What The Heck Is Wrong With People 😡  (Read 345 times)

Surveyor1

What The Heck Is Wrong With People 😡
« on: June 28, 2023, 09:31:52 AM »
I can’t imagine doing this to a child!  For those of y’all that may live in the Griffin area, I hope these monsters are not your neighbors!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/georgia-couple-starve-death-son
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With People 😡
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 12:27:32 PM »
Also in another episode of “What the heck is wrong with people?” 

A group of hundreds of teens descended on a Chicago neighborhood vandalizing cars and businesses.  The police were so overwhelmed they only arrested 2.  This is happening in cities all over the country at an increasingly alarming rate. If it’s this bad now just how bad will it be in a true SHTF world?  If you live within 25 miles of a big city (honestly I’d say 50 miles) you need to try and find an alternative location to head to.  I think many people just simply don’t know how bad it can get and how fast it can get that bad!  Evil knows no bounds and evil has been exploding in our country for years now.  We all need to make sure we have the proper mindset for what is coming and what you will have to do to survive.  You can have all the preps in the world but if you are not willing to make some really tough decisions that will pull at your humanity you will not be able to make it…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 01:45:10 PM »
With the evil and debauchery escalating at such a rapid pace I’m beginning to wonder what will happen first?  Will we have a SHTF collapse of society or will Jesus come back down to earth for the Rapture?  I’m really starting to think the Rapture will come first and the collapse will be the Tribulation…. I firmly believe that when people start inflicting evil on innocent children like they are, that God is soon going to say, “I’ve simply had enough!”…

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 01:53:48 PM »
With the evil and debauchery escalating at such a rapid pace I’m beginning to wonder what will happen first?  Will we have a SHTF collapse of society or will Jesus come back down to earth for the Rapture?  I’m really starting to think the Rapture will come first and the collapse will be the Tribulation…. I firmly believe that when people start inflicting evil on innocent children like they are, that God is soon going to say, “I’ve simply had enough!”…
Well for certain, we are living in "The End Times".  It appears the demons have been released from the bottomless pit.  Things will deteriorate at a rapid rate.  I hope you all take notice and prepare to soften the blow of SHTF.  I too do not know if Rapture will happen first or later !

aces

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 02:06:45 PM »
Back to the original question - this is mental illness for starters and evil for sure.  It fulfils scripture that says in the last days, the love of people will wax cold.
Very sad when it is for their own flesh and blood child!

Abigayle

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 03:12:07 PM »
What makes this case extra sinister is the fact that all the other children in the home knew what was going on.  The oldest child is also charged with assaulting the boy.  While I understand that the siblings lived in fear and through example, I would like to think that one of those children would figure out a way to get help.
Remember the case where all the kids slept in cages?  Two daughters conspired to get help, after years of abuse.
During the years I taught, there were three cases in which kids came to me to tell me they were being abused.  The first one, I looked a little first grader in the eyes and told him that I would make sure that never happened again.  What a crock....What a failure.  The system is stacked against these kids and half the social workers out there are either idiots, or don't give a flip.  These same people are promoted and train others.  It's called the Peter Principal for a reason.
If a young child changes their story during an interview, the case is marked as "Unfounded".  There is no warm up, the workers just jump in with questions that would make your skin crawl.  So, o.k., some good ones are out there, but not nearly  enough.
When you have to pull off the road to be sick to your stomach after leaving a court room, involving a students' abuse, you know what evil is really out there, and they still want to give some of those evil being "rights"....It's very sick...
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal