Author Topic: Ollie's 15% off everything through SUNDAY July 2nd (CORRECTED DATE)  (Read 314 times)

aces

Ollie's is having a 15% off everything sale through Sunday, july 2nd. (CORRECTED DATE)

You may want to watch for their ad in your local mail or newspaper and take a jaunt over there in the next few days to see where you can restock
or fill in holes in your stock.  It is never too early to get started on back to school prep either.  I am filling up a couple of backpacks this summer for the inevitable
drives for school supplies in my area.  I get a few things at Ollie's, and later I swoop in on the office supply stores mid-July sales for the true loss leaders like pencils, glue, and erasers.

For those who may not be familiar with Ollie's, they have all kinds of cookbooks, gun bibles, (regular Holy Bibles), kids books including home schooling materials, greeting cards, appliances like air fryers, fishing rods and accessories, and of course household goods of all kinds all the time (bedding, rugs, pillows, sheets and towels.)
Then they buy closeouts of food, candy, health and beauty products, first aid items, cleaning products, reading glasses, small electronic accessories like ear buds and charging cords, adult clothing, toys, lamps, luggage, etc.  They recently picked up a lot of Bed, Bath and Beyond's items after they closed their stores.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 01:07:29 PM by aces »

Ravenwood1950

Re: Ollie's 15% off everything through July 4th
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 06:26:13 PM »
Never been in one but might check out the store here in Griffin just to see.
Ravenwood

Abigayle

Re: Ollie's 15% off everything through July 4th
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 09:29:56 PM »
On the food, it is often expired or close to it.  Their cheap coffee is pretty good, if you can catch the good stuff in stock.  I use some of their tarps and cords, when they have the good ones.  Kitchen gadgets that I have picked up from time to time did not hold up.
Yes, the book sections leads one to believe that the owner of the chain is into appliance.  I got a really nice outdoor rug there once, still have it under the table.  You can sign up for discounts which give you a percentage every time you go in.
Is anyone else all plugged up and sneezing???  Canada?  Record flight in any out of Atlanta?  I did a lot of trimming and re-arranginng of limbs today, maybe it's something in the plants.
Ariel

Surveyor1

Re: Ollie's 15% off everything through SUNDAY July 2nd (CORRECTED DATE)
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 11:58:54 AM »
Thanks for the heads up Aces!  We went yesterday and got some rugs, a comforter, some hair stuff for the wife and most importantly a Christian Standard Bible with super gian print!!!  It is easier to read than the KJV and the print is very easy to see!  After all what’s more important, prepping the body or prepping the Soul!🙏
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal