Author Topic: SEPN Region 6 meeting for July 2023  (Read 347 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Region 6 meeting for July 2023
« on: July 08, 2023, 04:14:07 AM »
                                                   Hello, SEPN Georgia and Georgia Region 6 members!

Hoping that you and your families all are doing well and had a safe and very Happy 4th of July! Summer is DEFINITELY here in Georgia and I’m still “beating the drum” about taking the needed precautions when working outside in the heat! PLEASE BE SAFE and stay well hydrated!

Well, another GREAT learning session noted in the record books for us this past June on the topic of “Basic Operations/Maintenance of Remington 870 and Mossberg 590 Shotguns.” This learning session was led by myself and with the much needed and GREATLY APPRECIATED assistance of all the other participants who were there! This made for one GREAT meeting!  We are so very blessed to have members here in Region 6 and other regions who are a wealth of knowledge on this and many other preparedness topics!!! The “show and tell” portion was definitely a “big plus” for this type of presentation, along with the demonstration videos that were presented.

Mike Newsome, the owner of USS, informed me recently that the 4th of July celebration “Pop–Up Discount Day” that took place on July 1st went extremely well! For those who are not familiar with these “Pop-Up Discount Days,” this is where Mike and his crew will offer a discount (usually 25% off) on ALL store items on-site! He told me that there are no “set dates,” and will only announce them on the store’s Facebook page. Please follow USS on Facebook for information concerning future “discount dates.” GREAT DEALS are to be had at USS!!! Mike also wanted me to thank everyone for your patronage and support of his business. We surely appreciate him and his crew for allowing us to have our monthly meetings there! You guys are AWESOME!

I wanted to once again take time to personally thank you all who come and support us with your attendance and participation at our monthly meetings! It’s not me, it’s YOU ALL who make it all happen for us, and for that, my wife and I are most grateful! We feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you!

My wife and I are looking forward seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for July 22nd. We hope to see all of our regular members and some more new folks as well!

See you all again at the July meeting! Take care all, and God Bless!

Rhett/VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When: July 22, 2023

Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

6230 Hawkinsville Road

Macon, GA 31216 Website: www.unclesamssurplus.com

Topic: Q&A: Basic Use, Installation, and Maintenance of Various Types of Rifle Scopes and Devices used to Bore Sight
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal