Author Topic: Saving Baby From Hot Car  (Read 321 times)

Surveyor1

Saving Baby From Hot Car
« on: July 26, 2023, 12:04:53 PM »
Thankfully they got the baby out.  This was not one of those where they accidentally left the baby there, they accidentally locked the door with keys in it.  I’m really looking forward to your replies after you watch the video🤔…. I’ll keep my comments to myself while I wait for yours.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dad-smashes-windshield-rescue-crying-baby-car-summer-heat
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

Re: Saving Baby From Hot Car
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 02:49:04 PM »
Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner.  I got this one.  When the woman broke the window, why didn't she unlock the door and open it.  She could release the door locks and take the baby out of the back seat (car seat).  Why hand a struggling infant through a broken hole in the glass?  All car doors should have been thrown open the second she hit the door locks, to allow airflow while she removed the infant.  If anyone had a knife, the car seat strap should have been quickly cut, in the opposite direction of the baby.
So, when will they start testing potential parents before allowing them to breed???
Feds just raised interest rates twenty-five points.  Biden is chasing cow fats, Hunter didn't get his sweetheart deal yet and the beat goes on!

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023, 03:04:20 PM »
You are half right Abigayle…. 🤔🤔🤔
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 07:50:15 PM »
Well since no one else is posting…. You should break out a side window, that glass is safety glass and basically breaks up into square pieces without the jagged edges.  One blow would shatter a window.  The windshield is made to “stay together” if a projectile hits it and you are more apt to get shards that are pointy or sharp going all over.  Plus you are going to have to beat the crap out of it to make a hole big enough to help. 

I know they were not thinking correctly in a state of panic.  That being said, bust out the farthest side window away from the child, unlock the door and simply reach in and retrieve the child.  Bottom line is they got the child out but they made it a lot harder than need be!  Kudos on the rescue though😎🙏!

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2023, 10:14:20 PM »
I agree with breaking out the side window and of course it only makes sense for it to be the one furthest from the child.  When I saw the baby passed through the broken glass, I felt that was not the best decision.  Story ended well!
Years ago, I watched a young woman walk by my car, at Walmart.  She had a head scarf and long skirt, it was August. As I exited my car a minute later, I heard what I thought was a cat, that had been left in her hot car.  Looking in, I could see a very young baby in the back seat.  Running, I caught up to her and just screamed "MAM".  The second she looked at me it dawned on her what she had done.  We raced back to the car and she unlocked it, grabbing the baby.  Her mother had been taking care of the two month old any time she had to run an errand.  Her mother was not available that day.  She forgot the baby was in the car.  That could have been a horrific ending.  Due to her dress, I could stop her quickly.  So glad I had noticed her!
So Surveyor, I only win by default? hummmm.

Surveyor1

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2023, 10:24:05 PM »
Yes Abigayle you win by default since no one else played the game!  Kinda like when I won “The Ugliest Husband Award”, no one else entered their husband because they knew they would win!  Fortunately my wife said she entered me because she was absolutely sure that I would lose!🤔🤷‍♂️….  That was the last time I let her enter me into a contest!😳😳😳.  Hey whatever, she’s stuck with me now and I display that trophy proudly on my mantle so everyone now knows she’s got the ugliest husband!😂😂😂.  Btw, the Country Club kicked us out…😜

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal