Author Topic: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for August 2023  (Read 479 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for August 2023
« on: July 29, 2023, 05:25:27 AM »

Hello, SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members! --Hoping you and you families all are doing well !!  PLEASE BE SAFE--and stay well hydrated!!

Well, another GREAT learning session noted in the record books for us this past July on the topic of:

Basic Use/Installation/Maintenance of Various Types of Rifle Scopes and Devices used to Bore Sight.

This learning session was conducted by our first “guest speaker/instructor”-who one of our current members knew and took the time to reached out to him to offer an opportunity to share  his expertise and knowledge on this subject. He agreed-- and  WE  all in attendance were absolutely  AMAZED  with his talent of presentation and knowledge on such an in –depth topic and his hand-out information and use of class props/aides where defiantly SPOT – ON!! This made for another EXCELLENT meeting for the record book for us!  :D

I have personally reached out to him again, since our meeting--to extend the offer to join our Region 6 group and attend any of our future meetings!

We as so very blessed to have such great members here in Region 6 --and other regions as well who are a “wealth of knowledge” on this--and many other “preparedness topics”!!!

I personally gained HUGE amounts of much more needed knowledge on this topic that I have been lacking and wanting to learn more about for quite some time.—and feel that this information that was shared and discussed in depth was defiantly MUCH APPRECIATED by ALL who attended!

Mike Newsome, owner of USS informed me that he will defiantly allow us the use of his “back yard area” of the Uncle Sam’s Surplus business property for any demonstration /classes that require use of the outdoors!! And with that--I see the possibility of some outdoor cooking /canning classes, HAM radio field towers and gear set-up demonstrations, and some out-door first aid training classes for Region 6 in the future!

He also wanted me to thank you all again-- for our patronage and support of his business –and WE surely appreciate him and his crew allowing us to have our monthly meetings there!!--You guys are AWESOME!!

I again,--wanted to take the time to personally thank you all who come and support us as well with your attendance and participation with our monthly meetings!  It’s not me--its YOU ALL who make it all happen for us!! ---and for that I and my wife are most grateful!! We feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you and your willingness to share needed knowledge and advice!!

My wife and I are looking forward seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for August 26th.We hope to see all of our regular members then-- and some more new folks as well --and to continue to keep our group’s positive momentum going for 2023!
Take care all, and God Bless! See you all again at the August meeting!
Rhett/VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When: August 26th, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

Topic:   

Use of “Quick Target –Acquiring Devices” Such as Red Dot, HI-VIZ, Trijicon, Tactical Lazer Sites, Various Tactical Flashlights and Mounts, and Night-Vision and Thermal Imaging Devices

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 07:37:44 AM by VoodooMD »
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for August 2023
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 06:16:56 PM »
Oops!!—my bad!!--forgot to mention this to all!!!

After the official meeting on August 26th, we will have a “pot-luck luncheon” and ALL are invited to stay and partake of some GREAT food, fun,---and fellowship!

If would like to attend and participate in the “pot-luck” luncheon—just reply back with your “handle” and let us know what you would like to bring!!! If you can’t bring something to eat, please come anyway!!  :D

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 26th!

Rhett/VooDooMD
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal