Author Topic: More Bad News For Humanity  (Read 518 times)

Surveyor1

More Bad News For Humanity
« on: July 29, 2023, 04:19:41 PM »
I’m really concerned that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.  More and more people are coming down with various illnesses at an accelerated rate whether it be heart issues, clotting issues, diabetes and cancers.  I’m afraid that the spike proteins are leading to many health issues that may not be treatable and most people will have to simply live with it.  I don’t know if many of these issues are from Covid or my greatest fear, from the shots?  One point to ponder, just think how much more money “big pharma” will make if there is just a 25% increase in diabetes…🤔😳🤔.  I truly hope I’m wrong but the dramatic increase in Type I is alarming because that one is not because we have gotten fat and lazy!  If you have had Covid or received the shot, you might want to consider a series of Ivermectin, it couldn’t hurt…

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/rise-type-1-diabetes-among-young-people-linked-covid-19
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

John Galt 1

Re: More Bad News For Humanity
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 07:36:20 AM »
I realize that this thread is primary about antibiotics.      I also realize that antibiotics are one of our modern miracles that we require occasionally to maintain  life and limb.

But let's not forget the basics.     First up is knowledge, or at least a good basic First Aid book that covers broken bone splinting and injury wrapping.

Ace bandages, bandaids, antibiotic ointment, butterfly stiches, ect.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

BennyMG1

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 10:50:43 AM »
ERs everywhere are busier now than ever (at least in my 27 years in healthcare). The people coming to the ER are sicker, requiring more extensive interventions and extended admissions. In my personal observations and IMHO, the extreme uptick seems to be made up in large proportions of elderly people. I have been thinking a lot about how busy we have been in the ER and think I can logically conclude that the boomers are getting old. With age, we expect to see more serious health issues. So the aging boomers as well as a generation of functional idiots that know nothing about health are contributing to the breakdown of our healthcare system. As the “X”ers age, I am beginning to see a slight increase in the number showing up to the ER with chronic health problems.

There’s no doubt in my mind that there are some nefarious things going on, and think that there’s no coincidence of the timing. Aging boomers, health illiterate millennials and Z’ers, and introduced health problems all seem to hit simultaneously. Coincidence???? I’ll let you be the judge of that.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 01:09:10 PM »
I quit believing in coincidences a long time ago….

Autism has gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 36 in less than 40 years.  The deep State is very real and it’s not about the money they have plenty of that, it’s simply about control.  Heck they are arming IRS agents, who by the way obviously suck at gun safety!  Agent killed in trading accident in Phoenix.  There is a leaked video on this and some of their utter incompetence handling guns and gun safety.  Not sure who got the video but it’s disturbing that they are arming these idiots!

Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2023, 01:51:35 PM »
And then there is this…. Mental health crisis for teens seeking treatment at ER.  I feel so sorry for the kids for what TPTB are doing to the next generation.  They have destroyed the nuclear family, sowed division amongst all groups, drugged them to oblivion, sexualized everything and removed God from their schools and lives.  So sad…

https://www.theblaze.com/news/doctor-groups-warn-of-astronomical-rise-of-children-seeking-mental-health-help-in-emergency-rooms

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2023, 04:08:35 PM »
If these aren’t the last days, then God help us! Come soon Lord. 😢❤️
Ravenwood

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal