Author Topic: The One Thing That Should Keep You Up At Night  (Read 323 times)

Surveyor1

The One Thing That Should Keep You Up At Night
« on: August 05, 2023, 11:17:28 AM »
AI….  I’ve been saying for many years that AI scares the hell out of me!  You are seeing more and more things that are AI generated.  The processing capabilities of AI are basically infinitesimal and the prospects of their capabilities are truly scary.  I’ve already seen reports of AI bots becoming so aggressive that they basically had to shut them down because they were losing control of them.  In a perfect world AI would be used for the good of mankind but unfortunately that’s not how our world works.  I’m guessing the only way to stop the AI when they lose total control of it is by an EMP, assuming the AI does not harden itself against it?  I don’t know exactly where this is going but it’s a rabbit hole that there will be no coming back from.

The below article is about AI generated “social media influencers” and even though they are computer generated, they look and do everything like a real person.  If AI can do this just imagine how far and how fast it can go.  We are truly on the edge of humanity…

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/sexy-ai-influencers-invade-social-media#comment-stream
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

nj_m715

Re: The One Thing That Should Keep You Up At Night
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 02:19:26 PM »
the first tech nerd to figure out how to couple an AI cam girl with an adult doll will be a billionaire

no matter how much one costs, it will still be cheaper than a wife
it won't cost you half of your stuff to get a new one

John Galt 1

Re: The One Thing That Should Keep You Up At Night
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 06:21:26 PM »
An AI sex doll???       Really?     Possibly an exciting thought when I was 15, or even 25 but I'm cool now snuggling with my local hooker....  :)

The thing that I lose sleep about is the possibility of losing friends and family if the grid went down for more than a few weeks.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal