Author Topic: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for September 2023  (Read 457 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for September 2023
« on: September 02, 2023, 01:59:43 AM »

Hello, all SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members! --Hoping you and you all doing well and are enjoying the Labor Day Holiday week-end with family and friends!!   PLEASE BE SAFE!!

Well, another AWESOME learning experience again noted in our record books for us here in Region 6 this past August on the topic of: 

Use of “Quick Target –Acquiring Devices” Such as Red Dot, HI-VIZ, Trijicon, Tactical Lazer Sites, Various Tactical Flashlights and Mounts, and Night-Vision and Thermal Imaging Devices

This learning session was conducted jointly by 3 of our current members who most graciously brought their personal devices for this “Show and Tell” session. All presenters did a GREAT job--but I must admit, as one of the presenters--the one who really “stole the show” was Mike Newsome, owner of Uncle Sam’s Surplus!!

His presentation of night-vision devices and thermal imaging devices that he owns and sells through his business there at USS took this learning session DEFINANTLY “Over The Top”!!!

THANK–YOU MIKE and all the staff at USS for your support of us!!

WE surely appreciate him and his crew allowing us to have our monthly meetings there!!--You guys are AWESOME!!

Audience participation was OUTSTANDING-- as always-- and after the session we had our “pot- luck" luncheon where GREAT food and GREAT fellowship were in abundant supply!!

My hats off to all who cooked and prepared and participated in this! We here in Region 6 have gotta do more of these!!

We as so very blessed to have such great members here in Region 6 --and all other regions as well who are a “wealth of knowledge” on this--and many other numerous “preparedness topics”!!!

Mike Newsome, owner of USS informed me again that he will defiantly allow us the use of his “back yard area” of the Uncle Sam’s Surplus business property for any demonstration /classes that require use of the outdoors!!-- and with that--I see the possibility of some outdoor cooking /canning classes, HAM radio field towers and gear set-up demonstrations, and some out-door first aid training classes for Region 6 in the future!!

I again,-- wanted to take the time to personally thank you all who come and support us with your attendance and participation with our monthly meetings!  It’s not me--it's YOU ALL who make it all happen for us!! ---and for that I and my wife are most grateful!!
 We feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you and you willingness to share needed knowledge, experience and advice from you!!

My wife and I are looking forward seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for September 23rd. We hope to see all of our regular members then and hopefully some more new folks as well --and to continue to keep our group’s positive momentum going for the remainder of 2023!

Take care all, and God Bless! See you all again at the September meeting!

Rhett/VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When: September 23rd, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216
Topic: 

Prepper Communications Methods: Review of Hand – Held Radio / Land Line Communication Options

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for September 2023
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 07:38:53 PM »
Hello all!!---Sending out this reminder of the Georgia SEPN Region 6 meeting for next Saturday!

When: September 23rd, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216
Topic:

Prepper Communications Methods: Review of Hand – Held Radio / Land Line Communication Options

** Please feel free to bring your hand-held radios/communications devices to this meeting--especially if have a GMRS or MURS type radio!!  ;) **

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 05:05:14 AM by VoodooMD »
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal