Author Topic: Prepper Camp 2023  (Read 438 times)

ProGeek

Prepper Camp 2023
« on: September 19, 2023, 03:04:59 PM »
Anyone else going? I have a booth again this year and I'm teaching on how to stop being tracked on the internet and AI, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hope to see some familiar faces.
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

tlwagg

Re: Prepper Camp 2023
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 05:02:26 PM »
We'll be there again. My brother-in-law who used to think prepper were crazy went last year and found we weren't crazy after all. In fact he bought his tickets first last year when they went on sale. He found some of the classes very interesting and wanted to go back. ;D
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

upacreek

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 09:36:30 PM »
I'll be there.  I'm spending most of my time in the Appleseed vendor booth. I hope I'll get a chance to check out your class, Geek.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

upacreek

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 09:31:11 AM »
It was a great weekend at Prepper Camp.  I highly recommend it.  I met so many like-minded people.  I wasn't able to catch a lot of classes, but I did see ProGeek, his wife (sorry, I forget your forum name), and Tlwagg.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

tlwagg

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 01:34:16 PM »
I agree with Upacreek it was a great weekend. We are already planning on going back next year. Even though I knew some of what was presented there was there was a lot of new information.

We had a great time in the Tomahawk Close Quarters Battle class and the after hour program was a blast. Five Times August preformed some awesome music. We meet some new preppers that I gave our site info to and  hope we'll see on our site.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal