Author Topic: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for October 2023  (Read 494 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for October 2023
« on: September 29, 2023, 08:18:09 PM »
                                                         Hello, SEPN Georgia and Georgia Region 6 members!

Hoping you all are doing well and are enjoying the cooler weather that the fall season has brought to us here in Georgia! As always, PLEASE BE SAFE!

Another GREAT learning experience was again noted in our record books for us here in Georgia Region 6 this past September on the topic of Prepper Communications Methods: Review of Handheld Radio and Land Line Communication Options

Following “Emergency Preparedness Month” designation for September, our learning session was conducted jointly by two of our current members. One of the members has had past experience in “search and rescue” communication operations and trainings, and most graciously brought both their communications equipment and personal experiences to this session. These guys together did one OUTSTANDING job explaining the basics of communications options for preppers, especially for those of us who are “newbies” in this area of preparedness!

At the conclusion of the presentation, we had a wonderful “Q and A” segment that allowed us to get more in-depth with our questions and concerns about various communications topics and examples that were discussed. We were also able to get a closer inspection of all the communications equipment shown during the presentation! KUDOS go out to both of you gentlemen!  :)

Audience participation was OUTSTANDING, and I was so glad to see some new faces in attendance as well! I feel that we all came away from this session a bit more knowledgeable in the area of “prepper communications” than we were before the presentation!

As I have mentioned in past posts, we are so very blessed to have such GREAT members here in Georgia Region 6 and other Georgia regions, who are all a “wealth of knowledge” on this and many other numerous preparedness topics!

Mike Newsome, owner of USS, informed me again that he will definitely allow us the use of his “back yard area” of the Uncle Sam’s Surplus business property for any outdoor demonstrations or classes. I see the possibility of some outdoor HAM radio field tower and gear setup demonstrations for Georgia Region 6 in the future! Thanks again so much, Mike and the USS crew, for your support of us and our monthly meetings!

I would like to personally take the time to thank you all who come and support us with your attendance and participation at our monthly meetings! It’s not me, it's YOU who make it all happen for us, and for that, my wife and I are most grateful! We feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you and appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge, experiences, and advice!

My wife and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for October 28th. We hope to see all of our regular members and hopefully some more new folks as well.

Take care all and God Bless! See you all again at the October meeting!

Rhett / VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When: October 28th, 2023

Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon

6230 Hawkinsville Road

Macon, GA 31216 Website: www.unclesamssurplus.com

Topic: “Emergency Wound Care and Treatment”

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia regions and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared! Please feel free to bring family and friends. We hope to see you there!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for October 2023
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 04:17:19 AM »
Hello all!!--Just posting a reminder about out next meeting!! --Take care, God Bless,---and KEEP PREPPING!!

VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When: October 28th, 2023

Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon

6230 Hawkinsville Road

Macon, GA 31216 Website: www.unclesamssurplus.com

Topic: “Emergency Wound Care and Treatment”

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia regions and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared! Please feel free to bring family and friends. We hope to see you there!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal