Author Topic: Time to be “Hyper-aware”  (Read 851 times)

Surveyor1

Time to be “Hyper-aware”
« on: October 02, 2023, 11:44:59 AM »
On October 1st the moratorium on student loan payments ended.  This is going to pull 11 billion dollars out of our economy each month.  It’s almost like a planned demolition.  People got free money during Covid and got used to spending.  The free money ran out and since they were so used to spending they maxed out their credit cards.  No interest rates are crazy and delinquency’s are going up.  Auto insurance rates just jumped significantly as has electric bills.  People are tapped out financially and now the biggest spending block (25 - 45 year olds) will have to start paying on average almost 400 dollars per month on student loans. 

Something is going to break!  Btw - if you have money in the stock market it’s time to pull it out and buy a CD at 5.5% (if you have enough faith in that…). In the gun safe might be a better bet!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Time to be “Hyper-aware”
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 12:09:30 PM »
MI Sheriff Warns Residents in Wealthy, Majority Democrat-Voting County: “Organized Transnational Gangs” Are Breaking Into Exclusive Homes… Here’s What He Says They’re Stealing…

On Friday, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard warned Oakland County, MI residents that he’s working with the FBI and Homeland Security to combat the serious threat of violent “transnational gangs” who are breaking into homes in exclusive areas and stealing millions of dollars in high-end items.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/mi-sheriff-warns-residents-wealthy-majority-democrat-voting/

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 12:17:46 PM »
MI Sheriff Warns Residents in Wealthy, Majority Democrat-Voting County: “Organized Transnational Gangs” Are Breaking Into Exclusive Homes… Here’s What He Says They’re Stealing…

On Friday, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard warned Oakland County, MI residents that he’s working with the FBI and Homeland Security to combat the serious threat of violent “transnational gangs” who are breaking into homes in exclusive areas and stealing millions of dollars in high-end items.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/mi-sheriff-warns-residents-wealthy-majority-democrat-voting/

Going to get worse before it gets much worse…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2023, 12:53:06 PM »
Yeah,  and my son wants us to drive to Pa for Thanksgiving.  We do want to see the grandchildren, but there is a certain amount of danger there.  I put him off but eventually will have to say yea or no.

BennyMG1

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2023, 06:09:11 PM »
That doesn’t surprise me. It’s getting really bad everywhere. I see people open carrying more and more in our little town…and we don’t even have a crime problem……yet.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2023, 01:17:49 PM »
Massive explosion is Texas

There's a video of a Professor who was commissioned by the Federal Government to do a Terrorism Threat Assessment on U.S. Manufacturing Facilities throughout the U.S. and he wrote a detailed list of the most vulnerable supply chain production facilities and how a terrorist group could sequentially begin to destroy them for maximum damage. He was so alarmed by his findings that he sent a letter outlining his research with a computer copy of his file to the FBI to raise awareness of the threat level.

Without notice, the FBI raided his office at night without a warrant and stole his hard drive, then refused for over a year to respond to any phone calls or letters when he tried to contact them.

Then, 18 months after sending the copy to the FBI, he went online in the video and you can see that he is very disturbed as he related that the sequence of all of these catastrophic manufacturing facilities over the last 18 months being destroyed was following his detailed research paper in the exact sequencing for the most damage. He said "If I can see that this is happening and matching perfectly with my report, so can the FBI. They know which structures are next. They know that they can stop it. Yet, they do nothing. I'm not aware of a single investigation being opened by the FBI into any of the destroyed facilities. It's like the FBI is protecting the terrorists."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/massive-explosion-chemical-plant-shepherd-texas-residents-ordered/

bountyhunter

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2023, 02:24:39 PM »
A professor? Looks like they used the wrong person to do the study......
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal