Author Topic: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for November 2023  (Read 440 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for November 2023
« on: November 04, 2023, 03:12:13 AM »
                                             Hello, all SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members!

Hoping you all are doing well and are getting all of your “preps” in order in these changing times we are in now -- and moving quickly to 2024!--PLEASE BE SAFE!!

If you were not at our October Region 6 meet---you missed another GREAT learning experience concerning the topic: “Emergency Wound Care and Treatment”

We had this highly instructional and informational presentation lead by one of our standing members of Region 6 -- who is also a paramedic supervisor. Interesting side note—he mentioned this meeting to another paramedic co-worker and he also was present for this presentation.

As our meeting started and the presentation progressed --his co-worker--feeling so comfortable and welcoming by all our members--“jumped right in” to assist his partner with the presentation!! We got TWO EXCELLENT   topic presenters for the price of one!!  Can’t thank you guys enough --and KUDO’s go out to both of you gentlemen!  :)

At the conclusion of the presentation, we had a wonderful “Q and A” segment to get more “in depth” with our questions and concerns about emergency wound care and treatment --and able to get a closer inspection of all the medical gear and supplies / teaching aids and equipment.

As I have mentioned in past posts before--we as so very blessed to have such GREAT members here in Georgia Region 6 area--and all the Georgia regions as well who are a “wealth of knowledge” and “true experts” on this--and many other numerous “preparedness topics”!!!

Audience participation was OUTSTANDING--and so glad to see some “new faces” in our audience as well!!  I feel we all came away from this session quite a bit more knowledgeable in the area of  “Emergency Wound Care and Treatment” than we were before this presentation!  :)

We all have been TRULY BLESSED to have such a wonderful place in “Uncle Sam’s Surplus” to hold our monthly Region 6 meetings! Mike Newsome and all of his USS crew there have been totally 100% supportive to us and have ALWAYS assisted us in our “meeting needs” for any equipment or class presentation items for our use!

Thanks again so much Mike and the USS crew for your support to us for our monthly meetings!

I would like to take the time now to personally THANK-YOU ALL who come and support us with your attendance and participation with our monthly meetings! It’s not me--it's YOU ALL who make it all happen for us!! ---and for that I and my wife are most grateful!!

We feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you and greatly appreciate your willingness to share needed knowledge, experiences, and advice!

My wife and I are looking forward seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for November 25th. We hope to see all of our regular members then and hopefully some more new folks as well --and to continue to keep SEPN Georgia Region 6’s positive momentum going for the remainder of 2023—and for 2024!

Take care all, and God Bless! See you all again at the October meeting!

Rhett/Voodoo MD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When: November 25th, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

TOPIC:     Strategic Planning meeting for SEPN Georgia Region 6 for 2024

*Holiday Potluck Luncheon*

*What went good/what when bad / what can be improved to make our gatherings/training sessions  better for SEPN Georgia Region 6  in 2024

*VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS for Georgia SEPN Region 6 for 2024! 

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for November 2023
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023, 02:22:40 AM »
   Hello all SEPN Georgia Region 6 member and all other Georgia Regions members!--Hope all is going well for you and your families!

Just posting a "reminder" about our November 25th, 2023 meeting!-- Sure hope to see you there!

Wishing all a VERY Blessed Thanksgiving time with your family and friends! :)

Be safe--and KEEP PREPPING!!

VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When: November 25th, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

TOPIC:     Strategic Planning meeting for SEPN Georgia Region 6 for 2024

*Holiday Potluck Luncheon*

*What went good/what when bad / what can be improved to make our gatherings/training sessions  better for SEPN Georgia Region 6  in 2024

*VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS for Georgia SEPN Region 6 for 2024!

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!

"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal