Author Topic: So Sick Of Ridiculous Propaganda  (Read 1047 times)

Surveyor1

So Sick Of Ridiculous Propaganda
« on: November 05, 2023, 08:41:38 AM »
This article is so full of BS it’s mind boggling!  It’s not about safety of health, it’s about control!  They control the grid so they control you if fully electric.  BTW - no electricity is definitely not more efficient for cooking, heating and hot water🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-reveals-home-appliance-spews-110000657.html
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

HogJowlHomestead

Re: So Sick Of Ridiculous Propaganda
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 08:53:27 AM »
Theres no way im giving up my gas stove, i had a direct exhaust put in over the stove, not for safety but for when i skillet sear my steaks. It works great.
Psalms 127:3-5

bountyhunter

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 06:28:53 PM »
Dude you crack me up........
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 08:23:19 AM »
Theres no way im giving up my gas stove, i had a direct exhaust put in over the stove, not for safety but for when i skillet sear my steaks. It works great.

Have you ever got a nice thick steak and used the “reverse sear method”?  I use that and the steaks are perfect every time😎!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2023, 05:31:44 PM »
Nah im a creature of habit, although i like a very raw stake im afraid id over cook it. The only time i get medium rare is if were out because i dont know where that meat came feom. Ill give it a shot when i pick up the steer.
Psalms 127:3-5

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal