Author Topic: Shipping Interruptions  (Read 548 times)

Abigayle

Shipping Interruptions
« on: January 22, 2024, 02:39:04 PM »
Unless you live under a rock, you. are well aware of the container shipments being attacked. This is forcing large U.S. container shippers to take a longer route.  Guess who will foot the bill for the difference. If you didn't find an answer, find the nearest mirror.
This is how we are being affected here at home, this week. One of  Georgia's large manufactures in Newnan Ga .just had to lay off over 400 employees for the week. Parts  they need are not there, due to the above. While full time employees that have been there over three months will collect unemployment, newer hires will not. I don't know what percentage of a paycheck is covered by unemployment, but unless you have a very long drive to work and child care payments, you probably are not making out very well. Pretty sure this is not an isolated happening. Just another nail in the coffin of middle class Americans. Maybe they can use money they don't need for groceries. Thanks Brandon! Tell me again, who is the most dangerous man in American? Me thinks it is "the tin man", not sure he knows to ask for a brain.
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal