Author Topic: Does Anyone Actually Believe This BS….  (Read 618 times)

Surveyor1

Does Anyone Actually Believe This BS….
« on: January 28, 2024, 09:55:47 AM »
So they are trying to convince the sheeple that having a backyard garden creates more carbon that commercially grown produce😡.  I call TOTAL BS!!!  I’m supposed to believe that the zucchini that I hand planted, hand weeded and walked over from my garden to my kitchen produced more carbon than the zucchini grown on a commercial farm, planted by and harvested by workers in vans, driven to a packing house that uses electricity, shipped via semi to a warehouse, shipped from a warehouse in a smaller truck to the store, then customers have to drive to and from the store in a car!  Yet my zucchini produces 5x more carbon?🤔. If anyone in the “Climate Cult” truly believes this drivel they need to be removed from this earth! 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2024-01-27/climate-changetm-roundup-backyard-gardens-crosshairs
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Ravenwood1950

Re: Does Anyone Actually Believe This BS….
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 04:57:06 PM »
All I can say to that is...Bull****!!
Ravenwood

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 09:41:06 AM »
Follow up on the previous article.  Like I said before, it has nothing to do about the climate.  It’s all about control, “he how controls the food controls the people”…😡

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/globalists-will-use-carbon-controls-stop-you-growing-your-own-food
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 08:28:21 AM »
Yep !  Your back yard garden is a problem !

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 10:39:00 AM »
Leave it to the Gov. of Mich.  This is the same woman that shut down the outdoor garden centers (i.e. Walmart) during Covid. 
I made vanilla, using beans and booze a few years ago.  It lasts forever.  We don't need to find something that tastes "like" vanilla.  Well, the village has retained its idiot.  Anyone who believes this B.S. deserves to go hungry and should never  reproduce.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 11:31:56 AM »
When they outlaw backyard gardens, only outlaws will have backyard gardens…..

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 12:39:05 PM »
The question then becomes,  "How do you shield your garden from satellite view and still get sun shine & rain"?

Grow eatable wild flowers !

Abigayle

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 03:08:11 PM »
And, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.  Sooo, if you combine that with parents going to P.T.A. meeting,  and insisting they know what is going on in the classroom,  and school library, to the above aforementioned,  My goodness, the government has created monsters!  I am certain that was never their plan.  You understood what the intention was during the first "state of the union" address....in small letters... Red background, military in the background.   That was friendly.
Look, people have to stand up,  or be trampled.  Few people believe all this B.S. is ok.  We should be able to find some common grounds with the Dems and Independent thinkers.  It's time to reach out, but stand our ground.
Don't tell the police,  I planted two raised beds, did some transplanting and started my non-hybrid seed today.  Just going enough to get us by, when they run bardages into major ports, and stuff like that...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 07:08:24 PM by Abigayle »
Ariel

Fixit

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 08:44:28 PM »
So let me get this straight. Backyard gardens are bad but solar energy is good . So if I put in a solar system to run the grow lights in the basement then me and Karen can both talk about how great green energy is and be saying to different things .

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 04:44:30 PM »
This is how another person is doing it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal