Author Topic: Three U.S.Army reservists Killed In Jordan Drone Attack  (Read 210 times)

Abigayle

Three U.S.Army reservists Killed In Jordan Drone Attack
« on: January 30, 2024, 07:15:00 AM »
"Some give some, some give all". We need to do more to  protect our men and women in the military. Most could see this one coming....little protection. Keeping their families in my prayers.  We lost some very good people in Jordan this past weekend. There have been 165 attacks on U.S. Forces.

Cyper attack on Government offices is on the up-tick in Ga.
Has anyone heard what caused the instant blaze at the power station last week?  I few days ago, they still did not know the cause.
How much support will states offer border state? This will be interesting.Will they follow through on their word?
Ariel

Surveyor1

Re: Three U.S.Army reservists Killed In Jordan Drone Attack
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 12:26:55 PM »
According to the Pentagram “there was an incoming American drone at the same time and there was some confusion as to whether this one was friend or foe”…🤦‍♂️.  I don’t know but maybe the operator of our drone could have turned left and if this one kept coming shoot it down? 🤷‍♂️.  I guess that DEI hiring for our military is not working out so well?  No worries though there are millions of military aged foreigners coming into our country and they have no allegiance to America nor her citizens!  I’m sure they would have no problem opening up on our citizens if given the orders from their higher ups!  We are soooo done as a sovereign country 😢😡😢!!!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal