Author Topic: This could get ugly in a hurry !  (Read 543 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
This could get ugly in a hurry !
« on: February 19, 2024, 05:06:27 AM »
American truckers are now reportedly threatening to stop deliveries into New York City over the grotesque $350 million judgment against President Trump and his sons Don Jr. and Eric by partisan hack Judge Engoron on Friday.

Aside from first responders, is there another profession in the United States that proudly wears patriotism on its sleeves like the American trucker?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/report-trucking-company-cancels-shipments-new-york-city/

“Also, get yourself prepared. New York shit may hit the fan in the next couple of days,” he warned.

bountyhunter

Re: This could get ugly in a hurry !
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 09:42:04 AM »
I just talked to several of my trucker friends and they have not heard that!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 12:35:44 PM »
I would love to see this gain some traction but I’m not going to hold my breath.  Many drivers already will not haul to NYC due to the hassle and expense.  IF and that’s a big IF, they could cut 15-20% of the trucks going in they would inflict some serious pain though.  I do however see a time coming where TPTB inflict enough misery on the farmers and truckers that they push back hard like what has been going on in Europe.  If you could not get by for a number of months without going to the store, you’re kinda late to the game🤷‍♂️!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 03:04:09 PM »
Here is another sign of the impending doom that is about to befall New York City.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/massive-brawl-breaks-migrant-shelter-nyc-illegal-aliens/

A massive brawl broke out at Randall’s Island migrant shelter in New York City – AGAIN.
Illegal aliens violently attacked NYPD officers when police responded to reports of a dispute.
Video of the chaos showed illegals throwing objects at police officers and violently attacking them.
One person was booted from the increasingly lawless Randall’s Island tent city after a dramatic caught-on-video confrontation between NYPD officers and migrants.  (Video)

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 03:41:53 PM »
Meanwhile, back at the ranch....heard on. the news today that they had to shut down the airport in Atlanta, in order to figure out who the homeless people were and who was coming to the airport to pick up grandma. Not sure about flight interruptions....
The scene above is becoming all too common. Many of these illegals have attitudes of entitlement that Native Americans would never dream of. So many here with poor or no health insurance, homeless Vets...The country is turning into a jungle.  Our streets are not safe.
No wonder half the country is re-locating.  Many will bring the problem right along with them....Where ever you go....there you are.
For starters, they might keep their kids home at night or go out with them, like it or not. This isn't the fifties

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 11:49:14 AM »
I am using this article as my count down to chaos.

https://www.askaprepper.com/the-countdown-to-chaos/

Peak chaos on the world stage is going to center around the United States presidential elections. It will define conditions in the nation, outside the nation, and the broader game plans of the rich and powerful. The fate of the world in the face of war will be largely dependent on who is in office and what choices they make.

This is particularly true these days since that silly old Declaration of War thing has been tossed out the window. America wages war through a collaboration between the Pentagon and the Executive branch. Period.

The timer is running. The countdown has begun. At any time in the next 10 months you must be prepared for your world to change dramatically.

Surveyor1

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 12:35:57 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^

What he said😳!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 11:35:01 AM »
I have always heard that when SHTF occurs that the police will no longer respond to all 911 calls.  Well it looks like it is starting.

Pittsburgh Police Will No Longer Respond to 911 Calls Involving Thefts, Harassment, and Burglary Alarms Due to Staffing Shortages After Former Mayor Froze Police Hiring in Response to the BLM Riots in 2020

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/pittsburgh-police-will-no-longer-respond-911-calls/

Maine’s Soros-Funded DA Will No Longer Prosecute Illegal Immigrants for Specific Traffic Offenses, Including Driving Without a License, and Driving with a Suspended Registration

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/maines-soros-funded-da-will-no-longer-prosecute/
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 06:44:50 PM by RWS »

Surveyor1

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 01:01:30 PM »
I’m guessing that city must be run by Smurfs? 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal