Author Topic: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for March 2024  (Read 397 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for March 2024
« on: March 01, 2024, 08:34:12 PM »
                                       Hello to all SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members!

Hoping you all are doing well and still getting all your “preps” in order for 2024!! Certainly appears to me that thus far in 2024, --we are DEFINANTLY living in some very interesting times to say the least!!--- PLEASE BE SAFE!! ---and BE READY!!

We here in Region 6 got the February 2024 monthly meet again “off on the right foot” with our presentation:
                   THINK GRID DOWN:  Gardening 101—“What You Gonna Do When It Comes To Food”?

We went into great lengths and at great depths about various different types of gardening  for sure!!-- I quickly realized that I am not as prepared and as experienced nearly as well as most of other members present there! --GREAT lessons learned!!  :)

My hat is off to all who offered their advice, experiences, and insight!!-- Thanks go out to all!!

EXCELLENT turn out and participation --with extensive networking and personal interaction with all members and visitors was DEFINANTY observed there! :)  ---Now THAT is what “prepping” is all about!! 

The 1st “seed swap” session at our February meeting was a VERY BIG HIT with all and we --as a group-- have decided to incorporate the seed swap / barter sessions at all of our future monthly meetings!!  ONE EXCELLENT IDEA!!   :)

As I have mentioned in past posts before--we as so very BLESSED to have such GREAT members here in the SEPN Georgia Region 6 area—ALL of which who are a “wealth of knowledge” and “true experts” on many numerous preparedness topics!

We also have been TRULY BLESSED to have such a wonderful place at “Uncle Sam’s Surplus” to hold our monthly SEPN Region 6 meetings in the past --and for 2024!

Alex--the owner of USS, Shelby--the NEW manager of USS, and Nick-- who is lead sales representative there noted at our January meeting that as our meeting attendees continue to climb--that we needed more floor space for more presentation tables and chairs---and they “re-designed" the learning area / lounge area to better accommodate us!!! --Check out the pictures below!!

The USS folks have always been EXCELLENT SUPPORT to us in the past to our SEPN Georgia Region 6 meetings and to all of us members and have ALWAYS assisted us in any and all of our “meeting needs” for equipment or class presentation items for our use! They are absolutely # 1 in customer service!!

Thanks again so much to Alex, Shelby and Nick, and all the USS crew for your continued support to us for our monthly meetings in the past and going forward!

I would like to take the time now to personally THANK-YOU ALL who came and supported us with your attendance and participation with our past monthly meetings and looking forward to meeting, learning, and participating with you all again in 2024 --and beyond!  Our numbers are growing—and its defiantly showing now!!

As I have said in past postings and at numerous past meetings --It’s not me--it's YOU ALL who make it all happen for ALL of us!! ---and for that I and my wife are most grateful!!

We both feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you and greatly appreciate your willingness to share needed knowledge, experiences, and advice! May God Bless You All!

In keeping in the mindset of” THINK GRID-DOWN”-- we have decided to discuss the topic of procurement/treatment/storage of potable water for our March presentation.

Take care all and God Bless! ---See you all there at the meeting in March!!

Rhett/Voodoo MD

===================================================================

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet
When: March 23th, 2024
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

TOPIC:   THINK GRID DOWN - “Safe Water Procurement/Treatment/Storage of Potable Water: 
                      What Are You Gonna  Do When it Comes to Safe Water to Drink?’

As ALWAYS--SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 05:12:34 AM by VoodooMD »
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for March 2024
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 07:48:37 PM »
 Good Evening All!!

Just posting a "One Week Away" reminder of the Region 6 March 2024 Meeting!!
 Sure hope to see you all there! Take care and God Bless!

VoodooMD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet
When: March 23th, 2024
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

TOPIC:   THINK GRID DOWN - “Safe Water Procurement/Treatment/Storage of Potable Water:
                      What Are You Gonna  Do When it Comes to Safe Water to Drink?’

As ALWAYS--SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!

"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal