Author Topic: Sure Is Nice!  (Read 363 times)

Surveyor1

Sure Is Nice!
« on: March 11, 2024, 01:00:00 PM »
If you happen to have a cool $500,000 laying around you could get a used on of these in a 2021 model.  It’s really cool and the solar array is awesome but then again for that price it should be!  Travel trailer long at its finest😎🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😳.

https://www.livingvehicle.com/?utm_source=gdn&utm_medium=display&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvZXH2L7shAMVhdu4CB04mwqPEAEYASAAEgLE2vD_BwE
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Sure Is Nice!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 08:27:19 AM »
If you are new to Prepping, take a look at this video

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 08:23:24 AM »
I now see what people are talking about the Dep of Homeland Security and stocking up.  Here is one of their publications.  My wife watched this and started getting very nervous !

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 12:08:11 PM »
In college if you don’t make the grade to take algebra 101 you can take algebra 100 or pre-algebra. For all of us here this video is like “An Introduction To Pre-Algebra”…. If you have 3 days or even 3 weeks worth of supplies for what is coming, you are simply prolonging the inevitable…. Don’t get me wrong, there’s some really good info in here but one should be focusing on many months if not years!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 12:19:43 PM »
Yes.  At my BOL region 2 I plan to plant many of the things mentioned in this article.

https://prepperswill.com/a-few-perennials-you-need-to-plant-once-for-years-of-food/#Groundnut

I started my Ramp patch 2 years ago.  Ramps are mentioned in this article.  The article neglected to tell you that Ramps grow above 3000ft in elevation.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 07:39:54 PM »
I got home with this years supply of ramps.  I have my dehydrator running with all 5 trays full.  I was told by a Friend that if you dehydrate them and grind them into a powder, then you can add them into your cooking all year long.  So,  If I am going to eat powdered eggs in the future then a spoon full of ramp power added sounds good to me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal