Author Topic: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for May 2024  (Read 114 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for May 2024
« on: May 04, 2024, 05:33:01 AM »
 Hello to all SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members!

Hello ALL!!—Hope that all are doing well and getting prepared for a “very interesting” --and HOT summertime. Please remember to
 stay well hydrated!

We here in Region 6 got our April 2024 monthly meeting off on the right foot with our presentation:

THINK GRID DOWN: Portable Generators 101: Safe set-up / Use / Maintenance and Long term storage

We brought our family’s portable dual fuel generator to get the class subject started and other members brought theirs as well. We all were able to get a very good “look-see” of the different models based on individual needs for families--And it really helped that USS had a good stock of different varieties of portable generators as well!😊

This meeting was very well-attended and audience participation was OUTSTANDING!!

As I have said in past postings and at numerous past meetings --It’s not me--it's YOU ALL who make it all happen for ALL of us!!

As I have mentioned in past posts--we as so very BLESSED to have such GREAT members here in the SEPN Georgia Region 6 area—ALL of which who are a “wealth of knowledge” and “true experts”! THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!

We also have been TRULY BLESSED to have such a wonderful place at “Uncle Sam’s Surplus” to hold our monthly SEPN Region 6 meetings in the past --and for 2024 and beyond! The folks at USS have always provided EXCELLENT SUPPORT in the past to our
SEPN Georgia Region 6 meetings and to all of us Region 6 members --and have ALWAYS assisted us in any and all of our “meeting needs” for equipment or class presentation items for our use! They are absolutely # 1 in customer service!!

Thanks again so much to Alex, Shelby and Nick, and all the USS crew for your continued support to us for our monthly meetings in the past --and going forward!

I would like to take the time now to personally THANK-YOU ALL who came and supported us with your attendance and participation with our past monthly meetings and looking forward to meeting, learning, and participating with you all for the remainder of 2024 --and beyond! Our numbers are growing—and its showing!! 😊

We both feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you and greatly appreciate your willingness to share needed knowledge, experiences, and advice! May God Bless You All!

The meeting for May is scheduled for the 4th Saturday of the month—and the May meet happens to fall on the Saturday of Memorial Day Week-End.

With that being said—and since I know that lots of folks most likely have a “very good chance" of having made other plans for this particular weekend---I have decided to cancel the SEPN Georgia Region 6 meeting for May and pick it back up again in June. Keep an eye out on this thread for our June topic announcement!

Please all be safe in all your travels and remember--Memorial Day is a very special time that we honor all of our fallen military veterans who made the supreme sacrifice to help ensure that we are able to enjoy the freedoms we have as Americans today!!

Take care all and God Bless! ---See you all there at the meeting in June!

And Keep On PREPPING!!!

Rhett/Voodoo MD

===================================================================

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet:

When: June 22nd 2024

Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

Location: Uncle Sam’s Surplus 6230 Hawkinsville Road Macon, GA 31216

TOPIC:   “THINK GRID DOWN”

TO BE DETERMINED / TO BE ANNOUNCED

As ALWAYS--SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal