Author Topic: New Year!  (Read 2925 times)

bountyhunter

New Year!
« on: December 31, 2015, 10:25:54 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen,
 Here we are on the brink of a new year. I wish everyone here in Region 4 a very Happy New Year! Now, lets get down to business and start anew and the sharing of ideas and meet ups. Last year meeting were very few and far between and only one or two showed up. Not good. Everyone has something to bring to the table.
 I am not big on a restaurant meeting because of too many ears and you cant hear yourself think half the time. I have property but is in Talbot County which is in Region 8 that I will gladly open up for meetings. For any Region that may need it.
 So lets get back on track and share ideas once again........

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bountyhunter
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

Amish

Re: New Year!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 03:44:00 PM »
Happy New year to You as Well! I know of several locations in Villa rica and have property in Whitesburg close to the Carroll/Coweta line.

James84

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 04:46:12 PM »
Happy New year every one.  Me and the wife have welcomed a new little boy to the world the week before Christmas.  As you could imagine ive been very busy between two jobs two boys and life in general although I have had the chance to read a book ive been waiting on one year later. I like bounty hunter said I hope we can get some meetings up and going in 16.

Starlady

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 09:38:40 PM »
Congrats on the little one!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Nemo

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 01:31:11 PM »
I wish everyone here in Region 4 a very Happy New Year!

What about the rest of us?  Do we get a Happy New Year too?

My feewing are hurt and I need to get my blankie and go to a safe space now.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

bountyhunter

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 01:37:45 PM »
You will be alright, Nemo. Just drink another beer!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)

Gdsqed

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 07:34:08 AM »
congratulations on the baby!

I am all for trying to get something going with meetings. I am around a lot more then I was for the past two years. I believe that talking to like minded people you will always come out with a new idea or resource.

bountyhunter

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 10:19:55 AM »
I would like to see Region 4 get more active. It has been dead for a long time. I am up for any ideas that someone may have.
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)

James84

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 09:10:10 AM »
That it has. It been dead for as long as ive been a member. Im as cashed strapped as one can be I dont mind traveling around R4 for get togethers been to a few.  So if we can come to a decision im down

James84

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 01:32:44 PM »
Like I ssid im down just need a place.  Ive suggest the last few locations someone's else turn

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal