Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Prepping Discussion / Re: Anonymous dating without prejudice
« Last post by Abigayle on May 13, 2024, 10:53:38 AM »
I thought about renting him a room, like really Cheap.  But he/she would be dragging different "dates" home every night and it wouldn't be safe.
Can't have strangers roaming around the place.
It would be fun to start asking question, maybe begin with medical jargon.  That could be a stitch.  Of course, you can look up just about anything on the internet these days.
« Last post by Farside on May 13, 2024, 10:30:38 AM »
I'm thinking Ill see there this joke go's.
« Last post by bountyhunter on May 12, 2024, 12:30:06 PM »
I think he's just a collector.....
« Last post by nj_m715 on May 12, 2024, 11:37:30 AM »
with all those badges it must be legit
General Prepping Discussion / Anonymous dating without prejudice
« Last post by ColdSteel on May 11, 2024, 11:30:17 PM »
Break free from traditional dating norms and embrace the best in casual connections.
Meetups without obligations, easy and simple
Genuine Ladies
Unsurpassed casual Dating
Region 2 / Re: New to Region 2
« Last post by RWS on May 11, 2024, 01:47:20 PM »
x                  IT Works !

My phone rang and my wife answered it.  It was a neighbor from my region 2 BOL.  There were two cars at my BOL and did we know about it ?  The wife said yes it was our son and a friend of his and they were spending the weekend.  Most likely they would hike out to the AT and overnight there,  BUT  thanks for calling.  IT works .......
Power and Energy / Re: Solar Flare Risk Increases
« Last post by Surveyor1 on May 10, 2024, 07:45:37 PM »
Space weather.com has now changed it to a G4 but upped the chance of X class to 75%.  The Aurora watch is on…. Since I’ve been following space weather this is the first time I’ve seen a 75% chance of X class and the aurora map is also brighter than I’ve seen?

https://spaceweather.com/
« Last post by Surveyor1 on May 10, 2024, 07:40:46 PM »
It actually released 6 flares and the strongest was an X4.  No Carrington Event but still pretty strong.  In my opinion it could be stronger but .gov won’t say a word about it…. We are on our on as usual 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤔…
« Last post by RWS on May 10, 2024, 03:29:06 PM »
NOAA WARNING: “Severe Geomagnetic Storm” Forecast to Hit Earth as Early as Today – Power Grid Blackouts, Internet Outages, and Supercharged Northern Lights Possible
A G4 severe geomagnetic storm is forecast to impact Earth later today, according to The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). This marks the first time in nearly two decades that officials have warned such an event could occur.

NOAA decided to issue a watch for the storm after forecasters observed multiple earth-directed coronal mass ejections (CME’s) earlier this week.
The agency notes these earth-directed coronal mass ejections could arrive as early as midday Friday, May 10, 2024, and persist through Sunday, May 12, 2024, in what they call an “unusual event.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/noaa-warning-severe-geomagnetic-storm-forecast-hit-earth/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal