Author Topic: Who is solving supply chain problems?  (Read 1093 times)

BennyMG1

Who is solving supply chain problems?
« on: November 20, 2021, 07:03:07 AM »
Pete Butt-i-dread has said that the supply chain problems will end when Covid ends. Apparently, Ron DeSantis Clause didn’t get the message. Container ships coming into Florida ports have zero wait time to unload. The current wait time in Kalifornia is twenty days. I have personally noticed more trucks on the roads for the past three days. I talked to the son on a patient yesterday who called to check up on his mother. He wanted to get an update on Mom before he headed to Florida to pick up a load. I thanked him for his service to this nation as a trucker and he told me that he’s going to have a good Christmas because shipments coming in to Florida are going to keep him driving every minute he can. This is proof that it’s all politics. There are those in power that want this supply problem because, in the end, through taxes, inflation and poverty, it will indenture the masses to them.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Abigayle

Re: Who is solving supply chain problems?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 09:54:47 AM »
Lots more trucks on the road.  Let's pray that they are not all filled with men's Christmas socks.
Our solar frame piece that Thor ordered never came.  They gave us a refund for the one missing piece and said we could return the rest.  It is assembled.  One another piece rusted.  This is the same frame we ordered and built four years ago.  This time they shorted us without notice and now do not return emails.  We solved it ourselves, but I am thinking these trucks may have Tickle Me Elmo, but we are not tickled by what is trickling down the supple chain at this time.  Has anyone else noticed that their fruit and vegetables don't keep any time at all?  Maybe it is that I was so used too having my home grown.  Now, I have to subsidize.
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 10:43:38 AM »
You are better off asking WHO created the supply chain problems!   It appears to be our former President Barry Sotero and his bunch doing everything that will destroy the US........ Everything!  Nothing will change until the bums are run out and Barry flees the country...../

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022, 07:34:00 AM »
Joe Biden created the supply chain problem.  I should not say that because he has no idea what is going on.  Really President Obama has caused the problem.  Biden is supposed to have fixed the rail road union problem, but maybe he made it worse.
Supply chain shutdown: Biden’s attempt to force through rail worker deal is set to backfire in a big way, causing widespread shortages across the country
Joe Biden and the Democrat-controlled Congress, all of whom claimed for decades to be ‘friends of the unions,’ just passed a major piece of legislation screwing over unionized rail workers, and many of them are not about to take that lying down.
In order to avoid what appeared to be a looming rail strike — which, to be sure, would have been devastating to the U.S. economy, especially during the holiday shopping season since so much of what consumers use travels by rail — Congress passed and Biden signed a bill aimed at heading off that strike.
But, according to The Hill, the legislation did not address key rail worker concerns, and as a result, there appears to be a growing number of railroad personnel preparing to walk off the job and leave the industry altogether, which will have the same kind of collapsing effect on an already shaky supply system.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2022/12/09/supply-chain-shutdown-bidens-attempt-to-force-through-rail-worker-deal-is-set-to-backfire-in-a-big-way-causing-widespread-shortages-across-the-country/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal